- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more For over 20 years, Dictionary com has been helping millions of people improve their use of the English language with its free digital services
- Look up definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Look up definition: If you look up a fact or a piece of information , you find it out by looking in something | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Meanings Definitions
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus Meanings definitions of words in English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations
- What does dictionary mean? definition, meaning and audio . . .
• DICTIONARY (noun) The noun DICTIONARY has 1 sense: 1 a reference book containing an alphabetical list of words with information about them Familiarity information: DICTIONARY used as a noun is very rare
- WYSIWYM definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Definition of WYSIWYM from the Collins English Dictionary New collocations added to dictionary Collocations are words that are often used together and are brilliant at providing natural sounding language for your speech and writing
- Lookup | Definition of Lookup by Merriam-Webster
Lookup definition is - an act, process, or instance of looking something up (as in a reference work or listing) How to use lookup in a sentence
- APOSTASY | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
apostasy meaning: the act of giving up your religious or political beliefs and leaving a religion or a political party: Learn more
- Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary at Oxford Learners . . .
Over 100 million English language learners have used the Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary (OALD) to develop their English skills for work and study It is a world bestseller, trusted for its clear explanations and example sentences Choose ‘ENGLISH’ from the search box options to look up words in this dictionary
- Niche | Definition of Niche by Merriam-Webster
Niche definition is - a recess in a wall especially for a statue How to use niche in a sentence How do you pronounce niche? Is it \NEESH\ or \NICH\?
- What does 16 mean? definition and meaning (Free English . . .
• 16 (noun) The noun 16 has 1 sense: 1 the cardinal number that is the sum of fifteen and one Familiarity information: 16 used as a noun is very rare • 16 (adjective) The adjective 16 has 1 sense: 1 being one more than fifteen Familiarity information: 16 used as an adjective is very rare