- Cambridge Dictionary | English Dictionary, Translations . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Meanings and definitions of words with pronunciations and translations
- Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary
Tense Grammatical tense refers to the conjugation of a verb to reflect its place in time—that is, when the action occurred There are technically only two grammatical tenses in English
- Leach - definition of leach by The Free Dictionary
Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
About Dictionary com Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- Anarchy | Definition of Anarchy by Merriam-Webster
Its immigration policies in the last five years have become the envy of those in the West who see in all but the most restrictive laws the specter of terrorism and social anarchy — Caroline Moorehead, New York Review of Books, 16 Nov 2006 Fueled by booze and the euphoria of having seen their school win a share of its first … title in 36 years, a mob of Beavers fans hurled itself at the
- Loom | Define Loom at Dictionary. com
Explore Dictionary com Why Do Some People Gesticulate So Much? Emoji Challenge: Can You Translate More Emoji Into English? These Are the Longest Words in English
- Without prejudice legal definition of . . . - Legal Dictionary
The Without Prejudice rule is not absolute and is subject to many exceptions, even in common-law jurisdictions where the courts may ignore the principle if it is in the interests of justice
- Mufti | Definition of Mufti by Merriam-Webster
Love words? Need even more definitions? Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free!
- Adultery legal definition of adultery - Legal Dictionary
Adultery Voluntary sexual relations between an individual who is married and someone who is not the individual's spouse Adultery is viewed by the law in many jurisdictions as an offense injurious to public morals and a mistreatment of the marriage relationship
- Jim Breens Japanese Page - Monash University
Information about the EDICT KANJIDIC JMdict projects, the WWWJDIC dictionary server, and many links dealing with Japanese WWW resources: software, education, dictionaries, culture, literature, etc Provided by Jim Breen